Child injured in Pleasant Prairie crash | News
Pleasant Prairie Police are on the scene of a car crash at the intersection of 85th Street and Green Bay Road.
One of the drivers was trying to make a U-turn at the intersection when the car was hit by a van.
The driver of the van refused treatment. The car's driver was not injured, however, a child was injured in the crash. That child was taken to the hospital with serious head injuries.
Upcoming Events near Racine County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police find child porn in home of man busted in “cameras in locker room” case
- 20-year-old Kenosha man dies after shooting & car crash into home
- Memorial service Monday in honor of reverend who died in freak accident
- Beloved Kenosha reverend loses life in freak accident at McDonald’s
- Woman accused of placing cameras in women’s locker room says she “lost a bet”
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was “nagging” him
- Drivers take note: 16-mile stretch of I-94 to be resurfaced
- Neighbors “heartbroken” elderly couple involved in murder/attempted suicide
- Oak Creek arms teachers, staff with tools in case of shooting
- Cudahy man charged in standoff says he was mad his friend called police
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.
- Police arrest man accused of carrying gun into Whitnall Middle School
- New to the market: “Baby Jack Blankets” for your children
- Fundraiser at Classic Lanes for families affected by Greenfield apartment fire