Child injured in Pleasant Prairie crash | News
Pleasant Prairie Police are on the scene of a car crash at the intersection of 85th Street and Green Bay Road.
One of the drivers was trying to make a U-turn at the intersection when the car was hit by a van.
The driver of the van refused treatment. The car's driver was not injured, however, a child was injured in the crash. That child was taken to the hospital with serious head injuries.
Upcoming Events near Racine County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two charged in shooting death of Anthony Edwards
- Javier Garcia, convicted of murder, will spend the rest of his life behind bars
- Police officer injured after hitting gigantic sinkhole
- Police find child porn in home of man busted in “cameras in locker room” case
- 20-year-old Kenosha man dies after shooting & car crash into home
- Man from South Milwaukee bound and burned to death in Atlanta
- Volunteers deliver Easter care packages to homebound seniors
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was “nagging” him
- Drivers take note: 16-mile stretch of I-94 to be resurfaced
- Neighbors “heartbroken” elderly couple involved in murder/attempted suicide
- “What happened?” Owner of The Rock stunned by stadium plan rejection
- BOOTED: Mall security ends protest over bus stop
- BUSTED: Man arrested for road rage, charged with 9th OWI
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.