Lakefront Festival of Arts | Arts & Culture
The Milwaukee Art Museum's Lakefront Festival of Arts brings nearly 200 artists from around the country to the city's lakefront. The three-day event is one of the nation's premier juried art festivals.
Festival-goers have the opportunity to visit one-on-one with the artists as they explore the booths both inside the museum and under the cover of a state-of-the-art tent.
Live entertainment, including fashion shows, dance performances and mini concerts, will fill the lakefront Friday through Sunday.
Be sure to check out the wine garden, silent auction, sculpture garden and everything else this festival has to offer.
Upcoming Events near Racine County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police officer injured after hitting gigantic sink hole
- Police find child porn in home of man busted in “cameras in locker room” case
- 20-year-old Kenosha man dies after shooting & car crash into home
- Memorial service Monday in honor of reverend who died in freak accident
- Beloved Kenosha reverend loses life in freak accident at McDonald’s
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was “nagging” him
- Drivers take note: 16-mile stretch of I-94 to be resurfaced
- Neighbors “heartbroken” elderly couple involved in murder/attempted suicide
- Oak Creek arms teachers, staff with tools in case of shooting
- Cudahy man charged in standoff says he was mad his friend called police
- BOOTED: Mall security ends protest over bus stop
- BUSTED: Man arrested for road rage, charged with 9th OWI
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.
- Police arrest man accused of carrying gun into Whitnall Middle School