Wauwatosa man arrested for fourth OWI in five years | News
RACINE COUNTY — 27-year-old Thomas Brolin of Wauwatosa was arrested on Saturday, June 9th for his fourth OWI in five years.
Racine County Sheriff’s officials arrested Brolin after they say he was operating his moped on Sylvania Avenue in the Town of Yorkville.
A sheriff’s deputy in the case said Brolin stumbled when getting off his moped, and the deputy reported smelling a strong odor of intoxicants on Brolin, and Brolin’s eyes were glassy.
The criminal complaint in the case says Brolin told the deputy he had been drinking and had consumed “a couple shots and two Crown Royal.”
The complaint says Brolin failed a number of field sobriety tests.
Brolin refused a breathalyzer test and was transported to the hospital for a blood draw.
Top Racine Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mom recognizes graffiti, turns in son as suspected vandal
- "Mike the Knight" and his friends will perform at Southridge Mall June 9th
- Forest Park M.S. sponsors Make-A-Wish Foundation wish for Greenfield child
- Greendale High School Junior achieves top ACT score
- Greendale High junior achieves top ACT score